This is my oh-so humble contribution to the blogosphere. My wife and I moved from West Texas to Waitakere New Zealand, because we were becoming content with the routine of life and that scared the Hell out of us. This blog updates friends and family at home. I also write what occurs to me when I feel like it. If it appears that the blog has Multiple Personality Disorder, it does. My wife and I both contribute.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Wooden Toys -- Edited




Those looking for baby gifts for us or anyone else, should check out these lovely wooden toys.

These seem, to me and me alone, so much more beautiful than some of the plastic stuff that is mass-marketed. [Disclaimer: This is not to state or to suggest ingratitude for any gift of whatever design, substance, or arrangement, or to somehow say that any one is better than any other in any way whatsoever, or to imply that the baby would know or care, or should. Has that got it all covered? Anyone still offended?]

4 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

Why, of course! I am sitting on a plastic chair, at a plastic desk, using a plastic keyboard and mouse, and am perfectly content.

Some people had asked for web sites where gifts could be purchased and sent to us here in NZ. This is one of the very few we have found where that is possible. Plus, it is something different.

2:05 PM

 
Blogger Cyndi Hughs said...

I love the wooden toys....great idea. Plastic sucks! Even if it does surround us. But, truly the baby probably won't know the difference-well, until they pass the wooden toys on to their children in 30 years.

1:09 PM

 
Blogger Cyndi Hughs said...

Jen, we specialize in cans of worms....spices up life, makes everything more interesting.

9:03 PM

 
Blogger Brandon said...

No cans, no worms. Only hugs and kisses to you and yours. :)

8:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home