This is my oh-so humble contribution to the blogosphere. My wife and I moved from West Texas to Waitakere New Zealand, because we were becoming content with the routine of life and that scared the Hell out of us. This blog updates friends and family at home. I also write what occurs to me when I feel like it. If it appears that the blog has Multiple Personality Disorder, it does. My wife and I both contribute.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Me and Sunny D


I just returned from a shoot for a Sunny Delight commercial that will run in the USA! It lasted far too long, but it will be worth it if I can be spotted in the background. Look for a commercial for Sunny D where Sunny is participating in a log rolling competition. Bottle of Sunny D on log, me in the background wearing either green or blue shirt (hopefully).

Although, I want you to watch the commercial, I don't want you to drink the product. It is nothing but chemicals and artificial this-and-that. It was all but banned in the UK where it turned a girl yellow. Drink fresh-squeezed orange juice instead.

P.S. -- The picture above is stolen from the Sunny D website (I put a link so maybe they won't sue) and, obviously, I am not in it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cyndi Hughs said...

Thanks for the warning! I took a drink of that once-it was HORRIBLE! There was no doubt that it was a mixture of noxious chemicals....but, I'll start watching TV in hopes of catching site of you!!!!

9:55 AM

 
Blogger Brandon said...

That's OK, Donna. It is neither.

2:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home