This is my oh-so humble contribution to the blogosphere. My wife and I moved from West Texas to Waitakere New Zealand, because we were becoming content with the routine of life and that scared the Hell out of us. This blog updates friends and family at home. I also write what occurs to me when I feel like it. If it appears that the blog has Multiple Personality Disorder, it does. My wife and I both contribute.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Pregnancy update (by Mindy)

We had a visit with the midwife this morning and everything is going great. We heard the heartbeat again and were both amazed at how much louder and stronger it sounded this time. We have our next sonogram scheduled for Feb. 14--but we won't be finding out the sex! I have started feeling Pickle flutter around in there some, too. It has been wonderful having Brandon home while I've been off on summer break. We've had so much fun watching my tummy grow and picking out baby stuff. Yes, my tummy is getting on out there. We didn't realize how much until we compared a 7 week picture we'd taken with a 15 week picture--It was SCARY! I am now 17 weeks and I think if we compared me now to 15 weeks we would see a big difference, too. I think that's all of the exciting stuff. We will post a sonogram picture as soon as we get one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home