This is my oh-so humble contribution to the blogosphere. My wife and I moved from West Texas to Waitakere New Zealand, because we were becoming content with the routine of life and that scared the Hell out of us. This blog updates friends and family at home. I also write what occurs to me when I feel like it. If it appears that the blog has Multiple Personality Disorder, it does. My wife and I both contribute.

Friday, January 19, 2007

PICTURES!!

We FINALLY got the pictures to work so here they are!

3 Comments:

Blogger MamaKB said...

Hey y'all! This is Kaeli. I finally figured out how to post to this thingy. Y'all look so good! I love the pics. The one of Brandon walking in the water looks like he could be at the shallow end of the Guadalupe or San Marcos river! Those are some gorgeous backdrops you have in those pics. We are having the nastiest weather ever here in SA: ice, ice and more ice. It won't even turn into snow, it's just ICE. Oh well, I can escape to New Zealand by looking at your pics!

11:20 AM

 
Blogger Cyndi Hughs said...

These are really wonderful pictures-the people in the office insist that this is what Alaska looks like in the summer but I am not convinced there is anywhere this beautiful! You guys looks so wonderful-Mindy is looking charmingly pregnant. BJ, I have to confess that your old mother started to cry when she saw that pic of you in the gondola-you look just wonderful!!!

4:09 PM

 
Blogger Cyndi Hughs said...

I think I'm just homesick for them! Actually, I'm having a mild case of generalized homesick.

7:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home