This is my oh-so humble contribution to the blogosphere. My wife and I moved from West Texas to Waitakere New Zealand, because we were becoming content with the routine of life and that scared the Hell out of us. This blog updates friends and family at home. I also write what occurs to me when I feel like it. If it appears that the blog has Multiple Personality Disorder, it does. My wife and I both contribute.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

WE'RE COMING HOME!!!!

We're coming home March 29 for a couple of weeks!!! So clear your schedules so we can see you all!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cyndi Hughs said...

It'll be sooo good to see you in person!!! I think Mike and I may be out of town that weekend but we still have lots of time. Sorry, can't clear my schedule for a second honeymoon with my hubby but everything else is "poof"...gone!!!

6:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home