This is my oh-so humble contribution to the blogosphere. My wife and I moved from West Texas to Waitakere New Zealand, because we were becoming content with the routine of life and that scared the Hell out of us. This blog updates friends and family at home. I also write what occurs to me when I feel like it. If it appears that the blog has Multiple Personality Disorder, it does. My wife and I both contribute.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Still Pregnant


I have been receiving quite a few inquiries lately about what is happening here in NZ. The condition of the blog is sad, I know. We took some quick pictures this afternoon and I thought I would post one here with a short update.

As you may know, the official due date for our baby is July 10. We are ready anytime the little one is. In fact, I am beginning to feel like I am sitting on an egg. Don't worry, we have been working on a mass e-mail list and, if you are reading this blog, chances are you will get an e-mail shortly after the birth of the wee one.

We are off to do some walking and other things that we have heard may help hurry the big moment along.

Love,

Brandon and Mindy

1 Comments:

Blogger DogGoneMsJane said...

Well at least you both look good while you are waiting! The pictures are really good. Thanks!

4:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home