This is my oh-so humble contribution to the blogosphere. My wife and I moved from West Texas to Waitakere New Zealand, because we were becoming content with the routine of life and that scared the Hell out of us. This blog updates friends and family at home. I also write what occurs to me when I feel like it. If it appears that the blog has Multiple Personality Disorder, it does. My wife and I both contribute.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

IT'S A BOY!


Our baby boy was born today (July 19, 2007) at 9:50 am. We have not settled on a name yet, so we are calling him "bubs" for now, but we will decide on a name soon. Bubs weighed 7 lbs. 6 oz. and had all fingers, toes, testicles, and other sticky-outie bits. Mom and bubs are doing well and will be recovering from C-section in the hospital for a few days.

More to come. Watch this space ...

5 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Congratulations! Bubs is precious and Mom is pretty as ever. Julie

12:28 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a major (for municipal court) trial this morning of a major pain in the butt. I can't tell you how much better my day just got, knowing I'm trying this case on Bubs' birthday. If there was a moment at the beginning of trial when you could dedicate your jury performance, I'd dedicate it to Bubs. And Mindy, who I'm sure performed admirably. Please post if you registered online anywhere for baby needs. Happy birthday, Bubs!

1:41 AM

 
Blogger akjmccall said...

Oh my what a beautiful boy! We couldn't be happier for you guys. Enjoy these precious first days! Karla & Andy

3:45 AM

 
Blogger DogGoneMsJane said...

I can see that I am going to get nothing done today besides looking at this picture with an ear to ear grin lodged firmly on my face! Such bliss!! I can't wait to hold him!

4:37 AM

 
Blogger Olivia said...

What a beautiful photo. Congrats to you both...what a great family Zane has!

9:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home