This is my oh-so humble contribution to the blogosphere. My wife and I moved from West Texas to Waitakere New Zealand, because we were becoming content with the routine of life and that scared the Hell out of us. This blog updates friends and family at home. I also write what occurs to me when I feel like it. If it appears that the blog has Multiple Personality Disorder, it does. My wife and I both contribute.

Monday, July 23, 2007

More pictures!

I will keep putting more pictures of Zane here. Click to view Zane's web album.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cyndi Hughs said...

He is so beautiful

1:40 AM

 
Blogger DogGoneMsJane said...

Ok, I have figured out why I can't remember anything, finish anything, accomplish anything. I am like a 16 year old girl with her first love. I am hopelessly in love with this baby!!! I haven't even held him yet. I check the family site and web until I think I'll wear them out. Get that wonderful camera out today and take some more pictures for us poor moon eyed grannies and aunties. We just can't get enough!

1:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home