This is my oh-so humble contribution to the blogosphere. My wife and I moved from West Texas to Waitakere New Zealand, because we were becoming content with the routine of life and that scared the Hell out of us. This blog updates friends and family at home. I also write what occurs to me when I feel like it. If it appears that the blog has Multiple Personality Disorder, it does. My wife and I both contribute.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Zoo Day (by Mindy)

We spent today at the Auckland Zoo. It is a VERY nice zoo. There were NO cages!! Everything was right up where you could see it. Some of the animals where even lose and you had to go through double doors to get into their area. They all stayed out of reach, but it was a lot of fun! Enjoy the pics :) Oh, and I'm NOT as big as the side view picture makes me out to be!!! I just had on a blousy shirt! Though, I will announce that we had an appointment with the midwife today and we got to hear the baby's heart beat!!! I just can't tell you how incredible it was to hear that little beating heart in my tummy :) We could also hear whenever (s)he moved because it would make this little bump sound--there were lot's of bumpy sounds going on in there. I may be in trouble when little pickle gets big enough for me to feel moving around in there!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cyndi Hughs said...

What beautiful pictures!!! Looks like you are having fun!

6:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home