This is my oh-so humble contribution to the blogosphere. My wife and I moved from West Texas to Waitakere New Zealand, because we were becoming content with the routine of life and that scared the Hell out of us. This blog updates friends and family at home. I also write what occurs to me when I feel like it. If it appears that the blog has Multiple Personality Disorder, it does. My wife and I both contribute.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Spring is...Springing (By Mindy)

The weather is warming up and the plants are in bloom. Here are some pictures from our road!




1 Comments:

Blogger kiwichick said...

I believe that is a calla lilly, have no ideas about the blossoms, and it's a lemon tree.

We are planning on driving NZ on my next2 week break. We are outfitting the car with a mattress, stove top, and cooler and are heading out to see the country. We think we will have plenty of time to get down and see some of the south island.

5:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home