This is my oh-so humble contribution to the blogosphere. My wife and I moved from West Texas to Waitakere New Zealand, because we were becoming content with the routine of life and that scared the Hell out of us. This blog updates friends and family at home. I also write what occurs to me when I feel like it. If it appears that the blog has Multiple Personality Disorder, it does. My wife and I both contribute.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Interesting Pictures of Today's Wash

OK, so maybe the title is misleading -- "interesting" being relative. But this is what I did today. Not springing people from jail, but somehow more satisfying. I just hope I find a direction before the novelty of housework wears off.






The reason for the pictures is that we installed a new clothes line and I want to prove to Mindy that I do more than sit around here with my thumb up my ass. There is plenty of that too, but don't expect pictures. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home