This is my oh-so humble contribution to the blogosphere. My wife and I moved from West Texas to Waitakere New Zealand, because we were becoming content with the routine of life and that scared the Hell out of us. This blog updates friends and family at home. I also write what occurs to me when I feel like it. If it appears that the blog has Multiple Personality Disorder, it does. My wife and I both contribute.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Ode to Cade

"Shall I compare thee to boot of leather?
Thou art more kind and more cuddly"

Those of you who have had the pleasure of meeting my former office-mate Cade will appreciate this article in the Texas Bar Journal about him. [For those of you who are new to the blogosphrere, you will just click on the blue word "article" above to get there.]




This article has made me miss my friend Cade very much. It is an accurate picture of a day in the life of a West Texas lawyer. It is a life that Cade seems made for and one which I am happy I experienced (note: past tense).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home