This is my oh-so humble contribution to the blogosphere. My wife and I moved from West Texas to Waitakere New Zealand, because we were becoming content with the routine of life and that scared the Hell out of us. This blog updates friends and family at home. I also write what occurs to me when I feel like it. If it appears that the blog has Multiple Personality Disorder, it does. My wife and I both contribute.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

The good: we got our first package in the mail today!

The bad: I also got a speeding ticket in the mail today for $80.00!



The ugly: The couragous, dusty remains of some brave cookies that traveled through deserts, over oceans, and across mountains to get to us. Makes me think twice about sending for my dogs. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home