This is my oh-so humble contribution to the blogosphere. My wife and I moved from West Texas to Waitakere New Zealand, because we were becoming content with the routine of life and that scared the Hell out of us. This blog updates friends and family at home. I also write what occurs to me when I feel like it. If it appears that the blog has Multiple Personality Disorder, it does. My wife and I both contribute.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Around Tititrangi

This is the Titirangi market. We are counting the days until the next one!
This is a view of the mainstreat in Titirangi. The building on the left has a drama theater, art museum, and incredible bakery that is all-natural (organic and glutin free--no idea how to spell that!)

My favorite veiw from the road that we take from the village to home. The sun has been setting about the time I have gotten home from work so when I pass this spot the bay is purple, pink, blue and orange--incredible!



Another beach scene phote I think looks really cool.

 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

Yes, I think it was still very much alive. Everything on the beach was alive and the beach was covered with stuff! It is so different from the beaches in Texas. I don't think you'll believe me until you see it, so I can't wait for company :)
-this is by mindy, I can't seem to remember my password at the moment!

9:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home