This is my oh-so humble contribution to the blogosphere. My wife and I moved from West Texas to Waitakere New Zealand, because we were becoming content with the routine of life and that scared the Hell out of us. This blog updates friends and family at home. I also write what occurs to me when I feel like it. If it appears that the blog has Multiple Personality Disorder, it does. My wife and I both contribute.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Around the house

Here are some of the latest pics around the house:
The cute door mat Brandon found





Some of the fruits and vegies from market day

Our teeny-tiny washer and dryer and just above the mirror is the wonderful heater that makes this the all purpose room. We have a better picture of the room I'll post later.


Proof of what a wonderful house-husband Brandon has become!
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home