This is my oh-so humble contribution to the blogosphere. My wife and I moved from West Texas to Waitakere New Zealand, because we were becoming content with the routine of life and that scared the Hell out of us. This blog updates friends and family at home. I also write what occurs to me when I feel like it. If it appears that the blog has Multiple Personality Disorder, it does. My wife and I both contribute.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Tramping trail

The other day on our walk to town we found a tramping trail that leads to the beach. Yesterday we checked it out and here some of the pictures. It is a beautiful little trail with with a babbling brooke that follows close by down multiple little waterfalls. .





I jogged up the mountain to town and then down through this little path to the beach--I think I'm going to get very spoiled with such breathtaking (excuse the pun!) running paths. :) Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home