This is my oh-so humble contribution to the blogosphere. My wife and I moved from West Texas to Waitakere New Zealand, because we were becoming content with the routine of life and that scared the Hell out of us. This blog updates friends and family at home. I also write what occurs to me when I feel like it. If it appears that the blog has Multiple Personality Disorder, it does. My wife and I both contribute.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Pants of Any Size

For those of you that asked, here are pictures of our Thai Fisherman's Pants that fit the both of us as well, it is claimed, as anyone else (including pregnant women). I suggest getting a pair as they are quite comfortable -- though not the easiest things to put on. There is a series of folds and ties that keeps them in place.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home