This is my oh-so humble contribution to the blogosphere. My wife and I moved from West Texas to Waitakere New Zealand, because we were becoming content with the routine of life and that scared the Hell out of us. This blog updates friends and family at home. I also write what occurs to me when I feel like it. If it appears that the blog has Multiple Personality Disorder, it does. My wife and I both contribute.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Updated Pictures of the LR in Our Flat

Here are pictures that include our new lounge suite and show the progress of decorating in our living area. If we can just get heat for it, we could begin using the livingroom rather than the personal sanitation room and the bedroom. Looking at these pictures it is clear that we need wall hangings.



1 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

Yes, I figured I would probably have a couple double takes, but I'm always so busy looking for spiders that I don't hardly notice her! :) We had another one of those large spiders and Brandon through it out the window and then came running to me trying to act very nonchalant b/c he wasn't exactly sure where it had landed, so could I please check him. I'm not sure what happened but I've been praying like crazy that he's just not telling me that they jump!!

9:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home