This is my oh-so humble contribution to the blogosphere. My wife and I moved from West Texas to Waitakere New Zealand, because we were becoming content with the routine of life and that scared the Hell out of us. This blog updates friends and family at home. I also write what occurs to me when I feel like it. If it appears that the blog has Multiple Personality Disorder, it does. My wife and I both contribute.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Sunset at PIha

It was a beautiful day here today, so this evening we took a little family outing to stroll the beach. Here are some of the photos we took.

3 Comments:

Blogger DogGoneMsJane said...

I've been to Piha twice and have yet to see these star fish. How did I miss it? They are so interestingly creepy all piled up there. Of course I was frozen when we went so that possibly could explain how I missed them. The pictures are great!

5:51 AM

 
Blogger Cyndi Hughs said...

These pictures are beautiful....the beach is breath taking....Mommy, Daddy and Zane are beautiful...this could be a photo shoot for some magazine!

12:57 PM

 
Blogger Olivia said...

Beautiful photos...wow...I am amazed at your skills! The area is sooo perfect for photos...I am so jealous!

10:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home