This is my oh-so humble contribution to the blogosphere. My wife and I moved from West Texas to Waitakere New Zealand, because we were becoming content with the routine of life and that scared the Hell out of us. This blog updates friends and family at home. I also write what occurs to me when I feel like it. If it appears that the blog has Multiple Personality Disorder, it does. My wife and I both contribute.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

I am published -- sort of ...


See my first "published" article on this site for dads (especially stay-at-home dads).

2 Comments:

Blogger DogGoneMsJane said...

Good job! That is a great article. I've noticed the terrible way fathers are presented on sitcom type shows. It is certainly wrong. I have heard several people speak on the topic as well. I came from a stay at home Dad situation. He had breakfast on the table when Mother got up, had the cleaning and ironing done when she got in and did all the cooking. He was very good at it. Anyway, I love that you are published and I am greateful that you are such a loving involved Dad. =)

11:01 PM

 
Blogger Cyndi Hughs said...

BRAVO!!!! Excellent article and excellent point. I have certainly become more aware of how the media portrays fathers since seeing your point of view. And, by the way, after spending two weeks with you guys I can say, without a doubt, that your fathering skills surpassed my mothering skills at the same stage of parenthood. I am proud of what a wonderful and involved father you are and, you know how I feel about your writing...I think it is one of your grandest gifts and this supports my thoughts about that!

1:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home