This is my oh-so humble contribution to the blogosphere. My wife and I moved from West Texas to Waitakere New Zealand, because we were becoming content with the routine of life and that scared the Hell out of us. This blog updates friends and family at home. I also write what occurs to me when I feel like it. If it appears that the blog has Multiple Personality Disorder, it does. My wife and I both contribute.

Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!! :)

We've had a WONDERFUL Christmas day. I cooked pancakes for breakfast, we made Pavlova, opened our Chrissy Pressies and chatted with everyone we know! Here are the pictures from today, including EVERY SINGLE outfit I got for Christmas or we've bought shopping--I'm just worn out from modeling and posing. Brandon and mom are working on a traditional New Zealand Christmas dinner as we speak. I'm taking pictures of all their hard work and we'll take a picture of the finished meal before we eat it. So you can check for those pics tomorrow. We love you guys and miss you bunches!! Have a wonderful Christmas day, we will be hitting the Boxing Day sales!

Click for pictures
PICTURES!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cyndi Hughs said...

Hey, I LOVE the outfit with the orange shirt the best although they are all really, really cute! You really look pregnant in the flowery green and brown one! Very cute! I thought I had made the necklace and bracelet in colors that matched your new maternity clothes but now I see that I didn't-bummer!
BJ I have to say you look really wonderful! This new life style looks good on you-you look very healthy!
I am glad you have Mama Ray there to wash the dishes for you :-) Sounds like you had a great day and a great meal and a really good time!
I miss you...love you...Merry Christmas!

8:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home