This is my oh-so humble contribution to the blogosphere. My wife and I moved from West Texas to Waitakere New Zealand, because we were becoming content with the routine of life and that scared the Hell out of us. This blog updates friends and family at home. I also write what occurs to me when I feel like it. If it appears that the blog has Multiple Personality Disorder, it does. My wife and I both contribute.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Pickle's first sonogram

Here is the first picture of our baby!! Little Pickle is 3.5 cm long and is NOW expected to be here around July 10--a couple of weeks later than we were thinking. It was so cool to see our little baby in there wriggling and kicking and he even waved hello! Hope you make out all the parts :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Cyndi Hughs said...

OH....I am so excited. I see the head and the arm waving and a little knee. Isn't pickle the cutest baby you've ever seen...for one the size of a pickle!

8:14 PM

 
Blogger Tony said...

yeah, you're giving birth to a blob!!!! There must be something in that New Zealand water. Should have been drinking cokes!!!

Erin and Tony

1:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home