This is my oh-so humble contribution to the blogosphere. My wife and I moved from West Texas to Waitakere New Zealand, because we were becoming content with the routine of life and that scared the Hell out of us. This blog updates friends and family at home. I also write what occurs to me when I feel like it. If it appears that the blog has Multiple Personality Disorder, it does. My wife and I both contribute.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Baby Things

I appreciate the fact that everyone wants to shop for baby and Mindy (so far no one has mentioned shopping for me), but I think with us being down here, shipping will be prohibitive to sending too many boxes. Plus, it seems like the money for shipping could be better spent by either the gifter or the giftee.

With that being said, I wanted to post some of the things that we will be wanting just in case you are particularly excited about one of these and want to "give" them by sending money:

1. The first is a baby hammock that we want to use as a baby bed for the first few months.


2. The next one is a baby sling (carrier) that is very popular here in NZ -- we bought one of these for Staci a couple of months ago.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cyndi Hughs said...

I love the baby hammock idea! In South and Central America babies sleep in hammocks from birth! What a cozy idea! I will spring for the baby hammock-I think Nana might be interested in pitching in also. Will save us lots of trouble shopping, mailing, etc. However, I have already made two baby caps and I am afraid you may be overwhelmed with baby hats in a variety of color! I am actually thinking of trying a blanket too! But, that is the only mailing I will be doing at this time and the hammock is the only buying! And I'll wait a little bit on that in case you change your mind-although I vote for the hammock!

8:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home