This is my oh-so humble contribution to the blogosphere. My wife and I moved from West Texas to Waitakere New Zealand, because we were becoming content with the routine of life and that scared the Hell out of us. This blog updates friends and family at home. I also write what occurs to me when I feel like it. If it appears that the blog has Multiple Personality Disorder, it does. My wife and I both contribute.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Little Kiwi update :)



Baby Kiwi should be weighing around 0.04 ounces or 1 gram and around 0.64 inches or 1.6 cm in length. I've read that's about the same as a raspberry :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Cyndi Hughs said...

Isn't that the most amazing thing!

4:36 PM

 
Blogger kiwichick said...

I was looking at the picture and found it ironic that the Umbilical is about the same size as the baby. Sure makes sense on how much food I'm eating!

5:45 PM

 
Blogger Suzanne said...

Congratulations to both of you guys. Parenthood is soooo much fun - lot of work, but well worth it. I wish you all the best.

4:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home