This is my oh-so humble contribution to the blogosphere. My wife and I moved from West Texas to Waitakere New Zealand, because we were becoming content with the routine of life and that scared the Hell out of us. This blog updates friends and family at home. I also write what occurs to me when I feel like it. If it appears that the blog has Multiple Personality Disorder, it does. My wife and I both contribute.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Mom made it!!

We picked mom up at the airport just a few hours ago! She made it all the way around the world with ALL her luggage! We have gone through and looked at all the fun baby stuff and placed all the Chrissie pressies under the tree. And amazingly she is still upright! We were a little nervous about her making the plane Saturday because she went home from school Friday with 100 degree fever! Fortunately, the doc at the minor emergency clinic gave her great shot--she's kind of dragging that leg behind her, but she's not sick anymore :) Well, I must go play with my MOM!!! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Cyndi Hughs said...

I'm so glad she made it!! I know you were as glad to see her as she was to see you!!! Have fun! Wish I was there too!

5:45 PM

 
Blogger kiwichick said...

Ok, we are off to languish at the beach--hopefully it is not going to rain us out!! We will post some pics when we get back!

8:21 AM

 
Blogger Cyndi Hughs said...

You're at the beach and I'm in a blizzard-what a crazy world!

10:40 AM

 
Blogger kiwichick said...

Okay, we are back and exhausted! We'll post pics and stories as soon as we recover :)

9:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home