This is my oh-so humble contribution to the blogosphere. My wife and I moved from West Texas to Waitakere New Zealand, because we were becoming content with the routine of life and that scared the Hell out of us. This blog updates friends and family at home. I also write what occurs to me when I feel like it. If it appears that the blog has Multiple Personality Disorder, it does. My wife and I both contribute.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Bright sunshiney day!

We are finally having some BEAUTIFUL weather. The sky is clear and blue and SUNNY! It feels like it is in the 60's. We have picked up our washer we won on trademe and ran a few errands driving with the windows down. I think we may walk up to town later. When we went through earlier it was full of walkers, joggers, and bikers passing through. I can't wait for my 2 week break to spend some time lazing around and enjoying the view!

1 Comments:

Blogger kiwichick said...

I have next week to work and then a 2 week holiday. I am still enjoying my job very much. This week I will be getting into the classrooms on my own and talking with the teachers to see what types of programs I will be setting up in their classes. I don't actually start therapy untill after the 2 week break :)

Brandon took the sheets back to the store where he and a clerck compared them to a new set and decided that (miracle of miracles) they had not been died. I don't know how they managed to make it through untouched!

6:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home