This is my oh-so humble contribution to the blogosphere. My wife and I moved from West Texas to Waitakere New Zealand, because we were becoming content with the routine of life and that scared the Hell out of us. This blog updates friends and family at home. I also write what occurs to me when I feel like it. If it appears that the blog has Multiple Personality Disorder, it does. My wife and I both contribute.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Fotos del Casa

Here are some photos of us in our new flat. It is real close to a larger house and so there is no privacy in that direction. However, the other sides all face the bush as shown below and don't even have curtains.

This is our first meal -- a pizza and dessert from Hell Pizza:




The livingroom during the day:




The kitchen:


The bedroom (which is the room that is most complete -- because we are out of space in there):


2 Comments:

Blogger kiwichick said...

I can't believe no one has commented on the art piece in our bedroom. That was one of our great finds at the auction house!

2:47 PM

 
Blogger kiwichick said...

I can't believe no one has commented on the art piece in our bedroom. That was one of our great finds at the auction house!

2:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home