This is my oh-so humble contribution to the blogosphere. My wife and I moved from West Texas to Waitakere New Zealand, because we were becoming content with the routine of life and that scared the Hell out of us. This blog updates friends and family at home. I also write what occurs to me when I feel like it. If it appears that the blog has Multiple Personality Disorder, it does. My wife and I both contribute.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Extra, Extra! (By Mindy)

My movie star husband has spent the day filming Power Rangers. He will be in the first episode of the new season as part of a film crew--assistant director and also as a professor (wasn't that some type casting!). At one point the pink power range saves him (and some other people) from a laser. He had to duck behind a table and while he was down there he saw the pink power rangers panties. He thinks he might also be in the third episode a little bit. He thinks the new season is called Power Rangers Dark of night, but he's not sure. So set your vcr's! :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Cyndi Hughs said...

I don't know this show-when does it come on?

5:19 PM

 
Blogger kiwichick said...

It's a kid show with lots of ninja type action. The power rangers fight allien type foes. I'm sure you'd recognize it if you saw it!

8:34 PM

 
Blogger Cyndi Hughs said...

AHHHH, A Saturday morning show?

5:48 AM

 
Blogger Staci said...

That is awesome. Aren't you quite the little actor these days. What would really be awesome is if you went kuk sol won (sp?) on the power rangers.

4:00 PM

 
Blogger Cyndi Hughs said...

I don't know if I get it...can someone tell me when it comes on!

6:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home