This is my oh-so humble contribution to the blogosphere. My wife and I moved from West Texas to Waitakere New Zealand, because we were becoming content with the routine of life and that scared the Hell out of us. This blog updates friends and family at home. I also write what occurs to me when I feel like it. If it appears that the blog has Multiple Personality Disorder, it does. My wife and I both contribute.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Some Good Advice

First, we are planning to get EVERYTHING updated tonight, so check first thing in the morning for detailed info are EVERYTHING we have done!

We just hit the jackpot on information here. They have places called Citizens Advice Bureaus in each city. You walk in and you can ask anything from where are the best spots to buy used furniture to what do we need to know about car insurance!! They were whipping out pamphlets, maps, phone numbers and addresses faster than we could ask questions. We may never come back to the mean old US! :)

We have a car, a banking account, a post box, and a cell phone (we'll e-mail details later!). We are working on getting our IRD # (equall to SS# so that I can get paid!). Well, must run, long line for computer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home